Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spend an evening cruising the Bay of Palma on a luxury catamaran
- Take a swim or snorkel in the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean
- See Majorca’s coast from a different perspective with a sunset boat ride
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner of paella and other Spanish dishes included
Departure & Return
Paseo Marítimo, Muelle de Las Golondrinas ATTRACTION CATAMARAN (+34) 675 26 32 06
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Palma Bay Sunset Catamaran Experience .
- "There is no “guide” so no one points out the sights that you pass." See review