8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Terminal, Palma de Mallorca, Estacio Maritima 2, Av. de Gabriel Roca, 44E, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit two of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit two of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit two of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a private tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit two of the most beautiful villages of Mallorca on a private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 224720P260
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMallorcaShore Excursions - Balearic IslandsBus Tours - Balearic IslandsCity Tours - Balearic IslandsWalking Tours - Balearic IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Balearic IslandsFull-day Tours - Balearic IslandsShore Excursions - IbizaBus Tours - IbizaCity Tours - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaFull-day Tours - IbizaShore Excursions - BarcelonaBus Tours - BarcelonaCity Tours - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaPorts of Call Tours - BarcelonaFull-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Playa de MuroSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Platja des Coll BaixFormentor and Puerto PollensaSon Amar Dinner ShowPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Western Water ParkEs Trenc BeachGenova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Marineland MallorcaPalma Plaza MayorHidroparkPalma AquariumBellver CastleRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Katmandu ParkCala Santanyí Basilica de Sant FrancescSerra de Tramuntana