3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the rich history of Vittoriosa on this private guided tour. Wander through the scenic alleyways of the city center and learn about the knights who lived here and the important role the “Victorious City” played in the victory of the Great Siege of 1565. This tour can be planned according to the arrival of your ship.
- This tour is ideal for history buffs
- Enjoy a ferry ride to/ from Valletta
- Tailor the tour to fit your schedule
- Meet outside the cruise ship terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Fully licensed tour guide by the Malta Tourism Authority.
Return ferry crossing.
A 3 hour guide tour starting from the agreed meeting time.
Entrance fee to any museum or church.
Departure & Return
Departure PointValetta Cruise Port, Floriana, Malta
Traveler pickup is offered
- Valetta Cruise Port, Floriana, Malta
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Walking Tours Malta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Vittoriosa Shore Excursion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Vittoriosa Shore Excursion?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Vittoriosa Shore Excursion?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 70054P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMaltaShore Excursions - VallettaWater Tours - VallettaPorts of Call Tours - VallettaHalf-day Tours - VallettaShore Excursions - MelliehaWater Tours - MelliehaPorts of Call Tours - MelliehaHalf-day Tours - MelliehaShore Excursions - MgarrWater Tours - MgarrPorts of Call Tours - MgarrHalf-day Tours - MgarrCategory
San Anton GardensTa’ XbiexLower Barrakka GardensLascaris War RoomsTa’ Qali Crafts VillagePopeye Village Malta (Sweethaven Village)Auberge de CastillePort of VallettaGrand HarbourMalta Classic Car CollectionGhar Dalam Cave and MuseumHagar QimMosta DomeHal Saflieni HypogeumMalta Falconry CentreRotunda of XewkijaChurch of St. Paul's ShipwreckLimestone Heritage Park and GardensMarsaxlokkPalazzo Parisio