3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the culture of Malta’s capital city through its cuisine during a food and walking tour that reveals Valletta’s top sights and bites. You’ll explore on foot for a more intimate glimpse into the Old Town, and discover dishes that you might otherwise have missed due to the language barrier. Plus, exploring in a small group limited to 10 people means you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Sample both classic and contemporary Maltese dishes
- All food and drinks are included, there are no hidden costs
- Get recommendations on where to eat for the rest of your stay
- Explore on foot to observe the smaller details
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Christian Galea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Valletta Food Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valletta Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Valletta Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMaltaFood Tours - VallettaWalking Tours - VallettaStreet Food Tours - VallettaHistorical Tours - VallettaHalf-day Tours - VallettaFood Tours - MelliehaWalking Tours - MelliehaStreet Food Tours - MelliehaHistorical Tours - MelliehaHalf-day Tours - MelliehaFood Tours - MgarrWalking Tours - MgarrStreet Food Tours - MgarrHistorical Tours - MgarrHalf-day Tours - MgarrCategory
Hal Saflieni Hypogeum Tours & TicketsSenglea Tours & TicketsBirdPark Malta Tours & TicketsCospicua (Bormla) Tours & TicketsGrandmaster's Palace Tours & TicketsMalta 5D Tours & TicketsTeatru Manoel Tours & TicketsMalta Classic Car Collection Tours & TicketsMarsamxett Harbour Tours & TicketsSan Anton Gardens Tours & TicketsGreat Siege of Malta & the Knights of St. John Tours & TicketsGgantija Temples Tours & TicketsTa’ Qali Crafts Village Tours & TicketsTarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien) Tours & TicketsLimestone Heritage Park and Gardens Tours & TicketsLower Barrakka Gardens Tours & TicketsMalta at War Museum Tours & TicketsWignacourt Museum Tours & TicketsHagar Qim Tours & TicketsTa’ Xbiex Tours & Tickets