4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See more of Bahrain’s highlights on a half-day tour with a private car and driver. Instead of a fixed schedule, you’ll have the flexibility to adapt the tour as you go, whether you’re exploring the spice bazaar or strolling through the Bahrain Fort. With door-to-door transfers from wherever you’re staying in Bahrain, secure transport in advance to enjoy a hassle-free day of sightseeing.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
- Sip included bottled water, tea, and coffee
- Transport by private car ensures a comfortable tour
- Customizable itinerary features Bahrain’s top sites
Saved to wishlist!
The below are included in this tour:
Multi- language local licensed tourist guide.
Drop off and pick –up facility from/to anywhere within the kingdom of Bahrain.
Postcards as Souvenirs.T
Transport by private 4x4 Jeep not less than 2017
Refreshments-water and coffee only.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bahrain Intl Airport, Bahrain
- Khalifa Bin Salman Port, Shaikh Khalifa Bin Salman Causeway, Al Hidd, Bahrain
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/12/2021 - 6/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( English and Arabic only).
- Minimum numbers to run this tour is 5 passengers or more.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child to be supervise by parent or responsible adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ishtar Gate tours W.L.L
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided tour in Bahrain by local licensed tourist guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided tour in Bahrain by local licensed tourist guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided tour in Bahrain by local licensed tourist guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided tour in Bahrain by local licensed tourist guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManamaShore Excursions - Doha4WD Tours - DohaSporting Events - DohaBus Tours - DohaExtreme - DohaPorts of Call Tours - DohaLayover Tours - DohaHalf-day Tours - DohaShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiLayover Tours - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Kuwait City4WD Tours - Kuwait CitySporting Events - Kuwait CityBus Tours - Kuwait CityExtreme - Kuwait CityPorts of Call Tours - Kuwait CityLayover Tours - Kuwait CityHalf-day Tours - Kuwait CityCategory