Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Mosque closed on Fridays.
- Pickup from Port, Airport, and Remote area (12 Kilometers outside Manama Center) will be charged extra
- Bahrain National Museum closed on Tuesdays.
- In the month of RAMADAN (April 2022) NO lunch, since all restaurants are closed day time.
- Bahrain International Circuit (F1 circuit ) closed during Formula one Race.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- During the month of Ramadan ( April ) no lunch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bahraintours Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized