9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, England’s Lake District lies around 1.5 hours north of Manchester and is incredibly slow to explore without your own wheels. Skip the expense of self-drive when you book this fun tour, with a professional driver/guide to narrate. Stop at Lake Windermere (where you can opt for a cruise), a neolithic stone circle, a gingerbread store, and more—there’s even a scenic hike.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Lake District National Park, including a hike
- Stops at Lake Windermere: choose to buy a cruise or admire it on foot
- Great-value package covers a lot of ground, including some unusual routes
- Positive, upbeat driver/guide keeps the mood up whatever the weather
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Driver and Guide
Departure & Return
Manchester Airport , Manchester M90 3RR, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
The Coach Bays withing the transport interchange.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Manchester)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Lakes District is STUNNING and this trip is really good if you only have a day but want to have a good sight of it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
MANCHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour
9 to 10 hours
9 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManchesterBus Tours - North West EnglandFull-day Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - LiverpoolFull-day Tours - LiverpoolBus Tours - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory