3 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: Spanish
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Manchester Central Library , Manchester Central Library, Manchester M2 5PD, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
Manchester Central Library
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Si Manchester
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Guided Walking Tour of Manchester
3 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
10 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingManchesterWalking Tours - North West EnglandHistorical Tours - North West EnglandHalf-day Tours - North West EnglandWalking Tours - LiverpoolHistorical Tours - LiverpoolHalf-day Tours - LiverpoolWalking Tours - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - BirminghamCategory