10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore top sights around the Mandalay countryside with your own private guide and driver on this full-day tour. See stunning pagodas in Mingun village, view Buddhist monasteries and the Irawaddy River from Sagaing Hill, and watch the sunset from atop one of the world's oldest teakwood bridges at Amarapura. This tour includes lunch, activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Travel to historical and religious monuments from Mandalay
- See and learn more with a private guide
- Get around with hassle-free transportation
- Visit several villages with pagodas, monasteries, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Private Air-con vehicle for transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
A bottle of drinking water and towel
Entrance fees in Mingun and Mandalay-Ava Zone fees
Drinks and beverages
Gratuities, camera fees and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel in Mandalay city area. You need to inform us hotel name and address in advance.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant FOC, if they do not occupy a seat and no meals
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We suggest you to carry slipper and something to protect from the sun and the dusts
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Shorts or sleeveless tops and shoes are not allowed to enter place of Pagodas and Religious area.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Myanmar Upper Land Culture and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Mingun Village and Surroundings Tour From Mandalay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Mingun Village and Surroundings Tour From Mandalay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Mingun Village and Surroundings Tour From Mandalay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Mingun Village and Surroundings Tour From Mandalay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A long day, but nice to see the countryside and mountains away from the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Mingun Village and Surroundings Tour From Mandalay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - YangonHistorical Tours - YangonFull-day Tours - YangonCategory