3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the sunset at U Bein Bridge on a private tour from Mandalay to Amarapura, traveling in the cooler, evening hours when U Bein Bridge is at its most photogenic. See a line of pedestrians walking .75-mile (1.2-km) bridge, believed to be the longest teak footbridge in the world, then catch the first few stars as they appear above the seasonal Taungthaman Lake. With pickup and drop-off at hotels in Mandalay, all transport is by private, climate-controlled vehicle for a comfortable and convenient outing.
- Private sunset tour to U Bein Bridge
- See a scenic spot at the 'golden hour' for photography
- Visit a well-preserved, historic bridge
- Pickup and drop-off at Mandalay hotels
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private hotel transfer
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up any hotels in Mandalay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cancelation policy.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand (Myammar)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset at U Bein Bridge Mandalay Evening Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset at U Bein Bridge Mandalay Evening Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset at U Bein Bridge Mandalay Evening Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Have a 20-30‘ drive to the bridge and an excellent view to the sunset and the bridge!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset at U Bein Bridge Mandalay Evening Tour
4 hours 30 minutes