- 2-hour walking tour of magnificent Mantua
- Discover the hidden gem of Lombardy
- Hear local legends and history from a guide
- See landmarks like the Palazzo del Podestà, Basilica of Sant’Andrea, Arengario Arch and Piazza Erbe
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Rigoletto's house at Piazza Sordello 23. The house is located at the corner of the square at the end of a row of houses behind the Duomo of Saint Peter.
End point is at Piazza delle Erbe near Saint Andrew Basilica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is for 1 to 10 travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alliet’ARTI Tours - Manuela Roversi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.