- Tour of Mantua's St. George’s Castle and Ducal Palace with a private local guide
- Delve into 15th-century St. George’s Castle to see its interiors and Andrea Mantegna frescoes
- Explore the Ducal Palace, once home to Mantua’s ruling Gonzaga family
- Stroll the halls and courts to admire artworks and frescoes
- Learn about Mantua’s Renaissance history and Gonzaga dukes
- Choice of several departure times, with entrance fee to St. George’s Castle at own expense
- Price per group based on a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
In front of the ticket office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience