- Explore the nature and culture of the Sierra Blanca on a guided e-bike tour
- Pedal to Andalusian villages like Istan and experience the local lifestyle
- Forget the strenuous climbs and ride comfortably on an electric bicycle
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Our centre is located in Real Club Maritimo de Marbella, back entrance, where the boats are in the harbour, under the restaurant called Harbour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires previous experience riding a bike. A great part of the tour is being done off-road. You will be riding both uphill and downhill, even though, the level is moderate and anyone who knows how to ride a bike and has a minimum physical condition should be able to do it
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NaluSur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff