- E-mountain bike tour in Sierra Blanca mountains
- Great choice for outdoor enthusiasts
- Tapas, wine, and snacks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Bellow the back entrance of the Harbour Restaurant, right in front of the bar Maya, you will see a banner with the Sailing Club and with NaluSur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires previous experience riding a bike. A great part of the tour is being done off-road. You will be riding both uphill and downhill, even though, the level is moderate and anyone who knows how to ride a bike and has a minimum physical condition should be able to do it
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NaluSur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff