4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified local guides
Material necessary for the activity
Snacks and drinks
RC and accident insurance
Photo and video report
Departure & Return
Cl Cerro de la Joven, 6, 29480 Gaucín, Málaga, Spain
The meeting point will be at the Gaucín Station gas station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with vertigo
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Coast Aventuras
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Private Adventure Via Ferrata in Benalauría?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Private Adventure Via Ferrata in Benalauría?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Private Adventure Via Ferrata in Benalauría?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Private Adventure Via Ferrata in Benalauría
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesMarbellaClimbing - Costa del SolClimbing - BenahavisClimbing - MalagaCategory