5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel. Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle English speaking driver / guide. Accommodation in hotels / riads including dinners and breakfasts Camel ride in Sahara desert Sleeping in desert camp. Drop off at your hotel in Marrakech.
Lunches and drinks
Entry fees for museums, monuments
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trek Morocco Desert
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga for big group & schools?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga for big group & schools?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga for big group & schools?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga for big group & schools?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Chez AliBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Tizi-n'Tichka PassOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Les Bains de Marrakech