2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re looking to experience a more traditional side of Morocco, it can be hard to if you’re planning to explore on your own. Book this Marrakech camel ride ahead of time, and follow a guide on a camel ride across the city’s palm grove area with a peek into Berber villages. Plus, wear a traditional cheich (protective turban veil), and sip on Moroccan mint tea afterwards.
- Travel by camel across Marrakech’s palm grove area, and stay cool under the shade
- Learn about Morocco’s culture, and don a traditional cheich (protective turban veil)
- After your camel ride, relax with traditional Moroccan mint tea
- Choose from a morning or afternoon camel ride time
Saved to wishlist!
1-Hour camel ride
Mint flavored tea
Pick-up and drop off to your hotel or riad
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Write to us the address of your hotel or riad, and we will pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Time Out travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Marrakech Camel Ride Experience with Pick-up
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMarrakechNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraCategory
Les Bains de MarrakechKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Medina of MarrakeshMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tizi-n'Tichka PassPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Chez Ali