10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Although Marrakech is a bustling hive of activity, visitors to the city only enjoy one side of Moroccan life. Schedule in a more laid-back experience of Morocco with this full-day excursion to Azilal Province, home to typical Berber villages, monkeys and the Ouzoud Falls. Instead of stressing about driving on back-country roads, sit back in an air-conditioned van and ask your guide all about the scenery as you pass it by.
- Schedule return hotel transfers or meet your guide at a convenient pickup point
- Cool off and shed the stress of the city with a swim in the Ouzoud Falls
- Rely on your guide's navigation skills instead of getting lost in the middle of Azilal
- Don't limit your Berber experience to a cultural village in Marrakech: this tour offers an authentic exprience many visitors miss
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
16 Derb Jdid, Marrakech 40030, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Marrakech Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We had to call them and take a taxi to catch up with the bus and if we left it any later we wouldn't have gone on the trip." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
3 hours 25 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Les Bains de MarrakechMedina of MarrakeshOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)ANIMA GardenTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Tizi-n'Tichka PassOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Chez AliDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)