Are you interested in?
Atlas Mountains Tours
527 Tours & Activities
2612 Tours & Activities
1453 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You don’t have to journey to the Sahara for a Moroccan desert experience—the Agafay Desert is a desert oasis located just outside of Marrakech. On this full-day tour, soak up the scenery as you travel through the High Atlas Mountains, stop to explore the local villages and visit a Berber souk, then mount up for a thrilling camel ride through the rocky desert of Agafay.
- Spectacular views and photo opportunities in the Atlas Mountains
- Ride a camel through the Agafay desert
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Marrakech hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from and back to your hotel in Marrakech
Coffee and/or Tea
6 Euro for lunch ( optional )
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnnamed Road, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in any where in Marrakech. We can also meet you at Restaurant Cafe Argana in Jemaa El fna square at 9:15 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art de Cuivre Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 36697P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoUnique Experiences - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateUnique Experiences - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - OuzoudUnique Experiences - OuzoudSporting Events - OuzoudNature and Wildlife - OuzoudExtreme - OuzoudHalf-day Tours - OuzoudCategory
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Les Bains de MarrakechMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)ANIMA GardenOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Tizi-n'Tichka PassMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)