2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Morocco’s stark desert landscape on an overnight trip from Marrakech to Zagora, and sleep beneath the stars in a luxurious Berber camp. Explore the twisting passes and ancient kasbahs of the High Atlas, take in the rustling palms of the Draa Valley then ride a camel into the Zagora’s high dunes for a desert sunset. Dine beside a crackling fire as local musicians play Sahrawi melodies; ride early for a spectacular Saharan sunrise, steer your camel out of the dunes and start the winding, scenic road back to Marrakech.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
A night at the bivouac (Berber tent) half board: dinner/breakfast
Visit to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou
Swap for a 4x4 Vehicle or a Camel ride from Zagora to desert camp
Marrakech Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Minibus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagora & Kasbahs 2 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagora & Kasbahs 2 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zagora & Kasbahs 2 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagora & Kasbahs 2 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zagora & Kasbahs 2 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoOvernight Tours - Central MoroccoSafaris - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateOvernight Tours - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraOvernight Tours - EssaouiraSafaris - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Tizi-n'Tichka PassOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Les Bains de MarrakechTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Medina of MarrakeshEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Chez Ali