- Discover the medina and Le Jardin Secret on a private walking tour of Marrakech
- A personal guide answers your questions about the city’s culture and history
- Hear about the significance of places like Koutoubia Mosque and Bahia Palace
- Learn to navigate city streets and bargain for souvenirs in the souk
Departure & Return
Where the white DOM is located, your qualified guide will meet you, please show your e-voucher to double-check.
The tour will end at any place you like to or back to your ryad, hotel, restaurant or to any address preferred.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Le jardin secret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands