- Private walking tour through the medina of Marrakech with a personal guide
- Start out from the centrally located and convenient Jemaa el-Fnaa square
- Hear personalized commentary without competing for attention in the crowds
- Set the pace and customize your sightseeing, which includes Ben Youssef Mosque
Departure & Return
The meeting will be in the main square, in front of Cafe de France. Morning at 10am and afternoon tour at 2 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.