3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Look beyond the landmarks on this private walking tour and see a side of the Marrakech Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, that many visitors miss. While your guide will be happy to adjust your route to suit your interests, expect to learn about local delicacies and traditional crafts in the souks, discover authentic Moorish architecture such as fountains, courtyard houses, and Turkish baths, and sip Moroccan mint tea.
- Get off the beaten path in the Marrakech medina with a private guide
- Choose between morning or afternoon tours to fit your schedule
- Adjust your tour at will to suit your unique interests
- Savor Moroccan mint tea with views across the medina to the High Atlas
Saved to wishlist!
A Private Credited Local guide
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
A Moroccan tea on a rooftop terrace
A Walking Tour through Hidden Streets of Medina
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food, unless specified
Departure & Return
jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
The meeting point will be in front of Cafe de France.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Medina Tour of Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Medina Tour of Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Medina Tour of Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Medina Tour of Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Medina Tour of Marrakech
3 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)ANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Les Bains de MarrakechOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Chez AliTizi-n'Tichka Pass