4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With lush scenery and resident Barbary apes, Ouzoud Falls is a top day trip from Marrakech, but haggling over transport into the mountains can be a stressful start to the excursion. Opt for the security of pre-booked transport to Ouzoud Falls and enjoy the best of both worlds: you’ll take care of logistics in advance, but still be free to explore the waterfalls on your own.
- Travel in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle
- Enjoy an independent day at Ouzoud Falls
- Use your time to hike, swim, or relax in a riverside cafe
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will meet you in the lobby or reception of your hotel or nearest car park
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Authentic journey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)ANIMA GardenDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Chez AliMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Les Bains de MarrakechOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Medina of MarrakeshMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)