10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel from Marrakech to the Ouzoud Waterfalls to see mountain landscapes, olive groves, and a series of towering cascades in the Middle Atlas Mountains. Pre-booking round-trip transport between Marrakech and the Ouzoud Waterfalls makes it easy to get an early start and beat the crowds, while independent time at the falls mean you’ll be free to hike, explore, or just relax in a river-side café.
- Travel in a climate-controlled minibus to keep cool and comfortable
- Option to hire a guide upon arrival or visit on your own
- Enjoy cooler temperatures in the Atlas Mountains
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus (17 seats)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you by email/WhatsApp the day before the departure day to provide you all the information needed about the pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not specified
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ando Travel SARL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech with Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech with Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech with Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech with Boat Ride ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech with Boat Ride
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoEco Tours - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateEco Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraEco Tours - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tizi-n'Tichka PassMedina of MarrakeshBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)ANIMA GardenLes Bains de MarrakechKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesChez AliMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)