8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the enchanting mystery of Marrakesh's souks and sights on a private 5-hour tour of Morocco’s vibrant capital city. With a knowledgeable guide, visit magnificent Moorish landmarks like the Medersa ben Youssef, and marvel at the opulent decor of the Bahia Palace. Pleasure your palate with a delicious Moroccan lunch and absorb the effervescent atmosphere of the UNESCO-listed Jemaa el Fna Square, replete with snake charmers and enticing food stalls.
- 5-hour private sightseeing tour of Marrakech led by a professional guide
- See UNESCO-listed landmarks like Jemaa el Fn Square and enjoy the opulent chambers of Bahia Palace
- Admire prominent Moorish structures like the Medersa ben Youssef
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan lunch in an ambient setting
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified