3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Chart your way through Marrakech’s vibrant and bustling souks with the help of a private guide: this tour makes it easy to snag bargains, seek out must-visit stalls, and meet local artisans. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, and meet your guide at the Djemaa el Fna. Over the course of several hours, you’ll visit jewelry, spice, leather, and textile traders, and will soak up the atmosphere as you go. Learn more about the goods from your guide, and even pause to enjoy a refreshing mint tea.
- Enjoy a stress-free way to explore Marrakech’s souks on this private tour
- Pick between morning and afternoon tour times to suit your schedule
- Take advantage of your guide’s expertise to find the best deals
- Visit the vendors you’re most interested in on this flexible tour
Saved to wishlist!
A Moroccan tea
Free delivery products to your hotel or riad
Free shipping only for carpets and rugs
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
THE MEETING WILL BE IN FRONT OF CAFE DE FRANCE.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code should be appropriate and respectful to the local culture as it gets cold on sunset.
- Children under 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech: Half-Day Guided City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech: Half-Day Guided City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech: Half-Day Guided City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech: Half-Day Guided City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Marrakech: Half-Day Guided City Highlights Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechWalking Tours - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)ANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Chez AliBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Tizi-n'Tichka PassMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Medina of MarrakeshLes Bains de MarrakechPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)