3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The vibrant souks and artisan’s workshops of Marrakech offer plenty of opportunities for souvenir shopping. With this shopping tour, benefit from the expertise of a private guide to help you navigate the maze-like streets of the Medina; learn more about traditional handicrafts, street foods, and cosmetics; and haggle for the best prices.
- Explore Djemaa el-Fna square and the Marrakech souks
- Local guide: haggle with stall owners to secure the best price
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour: tailor your itinerary to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
A Moroccan tea
Free delivery products to your hotel or riad
Free shipping only for carpets and rugs
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
THE MEETING WILL BE IN FRONT OF CAFE DE FRANCE.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code should be appropriate and respectful to the local culture as it gets cold on sunset.
- Children under 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Vibrant Souks: A private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Vibrant Souks: A private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Vibrant Souks: A private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Vibrant Souks: A private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Marrakech Vibrant Souks: A private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursShopping ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechArchitecture Tours - Central MoroccoShopping Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoArchitecture Tours - OuarzazateShopping Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateArchitecture Tours - EssaouiraShopping Tours - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Chez AliLes Bains de MarrakechBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Medina of MarrakeshTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Tizi-n'Tichka Pass