1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1-hour camel ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up offered From any hotel in Marrakech
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chameau Marrakech
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Camel ride Marrakech at the Palmeraie ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Camel ride Marrakech at the Palmeraie ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Camel ride Marrakech at the Palmeraie ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Camel ride Marrakech at the Palmeraie ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Camel ride Marrakech at the Palmeraie
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeHigh TeaFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMarrakechNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoHigh Tea - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateHigh Tea - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraHigh Tea - EssaouiraCategory
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Tizi-n'Tichka PassBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesChez AliLes Bains de MarrakechMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)ANIMA GardenDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)