- Visit Chez Ali for dinner and a show in Marrakech
- Watch performances of Moroccan folk music and other cultural acts
- Enjoy provided transportation so you don't have to worry about how to get to and from the restaurant
- Save the hassle of making a restaurant reservation yourself
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
2: Chez Ali Marrakech, Medina Marrakech, BP9797، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, if the acommodation is not accessible by car we manage a very nearest meeting point..
- Bab Dekkala
Enjoy the included transportation with a new, comfortable and airconditioned veichule and lead it to an unforgettable dinner night
Enjot the Moroccan gastronomy and admire the amazing activities in the camps and the area. Have a nostalgic view of the Fantasia with Folklore show. Then find our driver waiting for you when you finish the marked moments to take you back with a beautiful photos inside your minds.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CLICK EXCURSIONS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff