3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Marseille on an electric bike tour with an experienced guide, who introduces you to sights such as Notre Dame de La Gard, Corniche Kennedy, Roucas Blanc, Borely Parc and the old port along the city waterfront. As you go, learn about the history and culture of one of France’s oldest cities. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and provides an easy to enjoy the city on two wheels without too much effort—the motorized bike does most of the work!
- Marseille electric bike tour
- See city sights like Notre Dame de la Gard, Roucas Blanc and Borely Parc
- Cycle along the seafront from Pointe Rouge
- Hear about the historical significance of the attractions from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy an easy ride on a motorized bike
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour small-group bike tour
Use of electric bicycle and helmet
Food and drinks
Pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSouth Marseille
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum 9 persons per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet (children bikes are not electric. We can use a trailer between an adult electric bike and a child bike)
- Baby seat available for children under 5 years who weigh less than 50 lbs (22kg) and trailers are available for small children
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
- Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EVTT PROVENCE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Urban Electric Bike Tour of Marseille
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarseilleCity Tours - ProvenceMountain Bike Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceCity Tours - MarignaneMountain Bike Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneCity Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceMountain Bike Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Fontaine CastellanePlace aux HuilesMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)La CornicheMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Cap CanailleVallon des AuffesMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Palais Longchamp