- See the Fountain of the Preachy, Albertas Square and Saint Sauveur Cathedral with your guide
- Discover the chic shops and charming cafes of Aix en Provence
- Visit Cézanne's artist workshop (additional fee)
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Disembark near Cours Mirabeau, Aix’s chic central thoroughfare lined with 17th- and 18th-century mansions. Snap memorable photos of the rich architecture and artistic accents as you make your way to Vieil Aix (Old Town). In this seductive and historic center, you’ll accompany your guide through the winding streets and explore charming boutiques, cafés and markets. Admire spectacular fountains such as the Four Dolphins Fountain and the Place d’Albertas fountain, and grand venues like Cardeurs Square, Saint Sauveur Cathedral and Hôtel de Ville (City Hall).
Afterwards, enjoy some free time and perhaps visit the Atelier Paul Cézanne at Les Lauves (own expense), the final studio of Aix’s famous son. View the preserved space and attend an exclusive art workshop.
Your 4-hour tour ends with a scenic ride back to the departure point in Marseille.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Aix en Provence Tour from Marseille.