5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket for access to the park to visit the estate and the artworks
Visit to the 'Chais' - the wine making & wine production feature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
These are all private tours; so we are happy to coordinate with you a collection from another hotel or villa - just contact us when you reserve.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Marseille Cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Château La Coste - French art de vivre, art architecture, fine wine private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Château La Coste - French art de vivre, art architecture, fine wine private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Château La Coste - French art de vivre, art architecture, fine wine private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Château La Coste - French art de vivre, art architecture, fine wine private tour
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvenceArchitecture Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceArt Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneFood Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneWine Tastings - MarignaneArchitecture Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneArt Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceFood Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceWine Tastings - Aix-en-ProvenceArchitecture Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceArt Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Calanque de Sormiou Palais LongchampLa CornicheCalanque d’En-VauVallon des AuffesMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Cap CanailleFort Saint-JeanAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Place aux HuilesMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Fontaine CastellaneMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)