5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Traverse Jean Charcot, 13002 Marseille, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aixellcars ste
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise Tour in Jeep Jimny Marseille Calanques Cassis Route des Cretes?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise Tour in Jeep Jimny Marseille Calanques Cassis Route des Cretes?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruise Tour in Jeep Jimny Marseille Calanques Cassis Route des Cretes?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise Tour in Jeep Jimny Marseille Calanques Cassis Route des Cretes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPort Transfers Sporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarseilleShore Excursions - Provence4WD Tours - ProvencePort Transfers - ProvenceSporting Events - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceExtreme - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - Marignane4WD Tours - MarignanePort Transfers - MarignaneSporting Events - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneExtreme - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-Provence4WD Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePort Transfers - Aix-en-ProvenceSporting Events - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceExtreme - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Palais LongchampMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Centre de la Vieille ChariteFontaine CastellaneMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Calanque d’En-VauVallon des AuffesMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Cap CanailleMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Place aux HuilesCalanque de Sormiou Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)