- 6-hour electric bike tour of Marseille
- Explore diverse districts such as Panier and Joliette with a guide
- Admire sweeping views along the Mediterranean coastline
- Visit traditional ports and pretty coves along the Vallon des Auffes and the Corniche Kennedy
- Take in top attractions such as Notre Dame de la Garde basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stay as close as possible of your ship, a company representative will meet you there with a sign with your name on it.
What To Expect
First, head to the 19th-century Pharo Palace — built by Napoleon III — and listen as your guide brings the region’s history to life. Admire sweeping views from the hilltop location, then continue to the Vallon des Auffes and the Corniche Kennedy — pretty corners of coastal Marseille.
Visit a local beach and perhaps take a dip in the sea, then stop for lunch (own expense) in a local restaurant or cafe. Afterward, take in top sites of interest including Notre Dame de la Garde — Marseille’s famous basilica — and the Panier district.
Spin through the industrial Joliette district — now a thriving hub of arts and culture — then cycle back to your starting point in Marseille to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easily).
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old to ride their own bicycle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years to ride a bicycle. Under, a trailer is used
- Bike rides are conducted on busy streets (in close proximity with cars)
- English and french speaking guide guarantied others subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBTM Tours Marseille
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike.