- Full-day private tour of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille with a private local guide
- Stroll down the Cours Mirabeau in Aix and marvel at the boulevard’s stylish mansions
- Explore Aix Old Town and visit the Cézanne Studio if you wish
- See top Marseille attractions like Notre-Dame de la Garde
- Admire coastal views toward Château d’If – the island fortress featured in Alexander Dumas’ novel The Count of Monte Cristo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Marseille included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands