Are you interested in?
35 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
77 Tours & Activities
48 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Puglia is one of Italy’s most captivating regions, with unique architecture, charming villages, and a spectacular coastline. With this tour, enjoy the highlights without the hassle of organizing tricky travel logistics. Explore the city of Bari and towns of Ostuni, Alberobello, Monopoli, and Polignano a Mare with a guide, as well as the UNESCO-listed Sassi di Matera in neighboring Basilicata.
- Appreciate the history and architecture of Puglia with a guide
- Tour the UNESCO-listed towns of Alberobello and Matera
- Private transportation for stress-free travel through the region
- Sea views from Bari, Monopoli, and Polignano a Mare
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour accomodation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Puglia con Blanco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51388P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMateraBus Tours - BariMulti-day Tours - BariHistorical Tours - BariBus Tours - TarantoMulti-day Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoMulti-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory