- A time-saving two-hour tour of Matera's top cave dwellings and churches
- Gain a deeper understanding of this historic town with guide commentary
- Admire the Chiesa dello Spirito Santo, dug completely out of the rock
- Headsets to follow the guide's explanations, even at the busiest sights
Departure & Return
Appointment at the Infopoint located in via lucana 192. Next to the elementary school Padre Giovanni Minozzi
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIAGGI KARMA MATERA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands