- 8-line Maui zipline course in Haiku
- Enjoy the thrill of ziplining in an unspoiled tropical landscape
- Admire the variety of flowers, palm trees, and other plant life
- Fly through the air and cross a rope bridge over a stream
Departure & Return
Located at the beginning of Hana Hwy Pass mile marker 3, first left toward the ocean third gate on the left Please consider leaving your place 2 hours before your tour time check in 30 minutes prior your tour time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.
- Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Zipline Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 8 Lines Jungle Zipline Tour - Eco Tour.