1 day (Approx.)
Among the world’s most esteemed aquariums, the Maui Ocean Center makes it easy for visitors of all ages to discover Pacific habitats and marine life. Book tickets in advance to guarantee your admission, and explore its 750,000-gallon Open Ocean exhibit, see one of the largest coral reef displays in the world, and more. Your tickets also include entry to the on-site Sphere Theater, where a virtual humpback whale experience is screened each day.
- Learn all about Hawaiian marine life and habitats at the Maui Ocean Center
- Prevent travel stress, and guarantee entry, by booking tickets in advance
- Once inside, explore this family-friendly attraction at your own pace
- Your tickets include access to the interactive, 3D humpback whale exhibit
Saved to wishlist!
Wi-fi and Free Public Parking
Marine Naturalist Virtual Presentations
Cultural Activities and Programs
Humpbacks of Hawai`i Exhibit & The Sphere Experience!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sphere Experience reservations are first come, first serve based on availability. Tickets and show times will be provided upon check-in at the front entrance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- In support of Malama kekahi I kekahi (to take care of each other), a Health and Wellness program for guests, team and marine life was introduced in January 2021. The program includes: * Required online reservation and ticket prepurchase with reduced park capacity. Reservation times from 10:00am every half hour, with last entry at 1:30pm with a 3:00pm park closure * Thermal temperature screenings upon entry (red zone screening result not permitted entry) * Face covering of nose and mouth (i.e. face mask) required for all guests 4 years of age and older * Contactless sanitization stations throughout the park * One-way pedestrian pathways and 6' social distancing markers * Virtual park map and Marine Naturalist presentations * Enhanced ongoing sanitization * In-park contactless transations * Reduced capacity guidelines at indoor Maui Ocean Treasures world-class gift shop * Reduced seating guidelines at outdoor Reef Cafe * Reduced seating capacity guidelines at The Sphere Experience with sanitation between every show For more information on Health + Wellness program and FAQs, visit: our website (Please note that health, wellness and safety guidelines may be revised at any time based on government and health authority requirements)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Ocean Center
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maui Ocean Center Admission including The Humpbacks of Hawai`i Sphere Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maui Ocean Center Admission including The Humpbacks of Hawai`i Sphere Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Maui Ocean Center Admission including The Humpbacks of Hawai`i Sphere Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maui Ocean Center Admission including The Humpbacks of Hawai`i Sphere Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMauiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiZoo Tickets & Passes - HawaiiAttractions & Museums - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - OahuZoo Tickets & Passes - OahuAttractions & Museums - OahuNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiZoo Tickets & Passes - Big Island of HawaiiAttractions & Museums - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryWailea BeachWaileaWaihee Ridge TrailAli'i Kula Lavender FarmMaui Ocean CenterBanyan Tree ParkLa Perouse BayLittle BeachKahuluiKapalua Honolua BayKaʻanapali BeachLahainaKalaupapa National Historical Park Waiʻanapanapa State ParkHanaPipiwai TrailKahului HarborKaʻanapali