Explore our promoted experiences
- Catamaran cruise from Lahaina to Lanai
- Snorkel in quiet bays using included high-quality equipment
- Opportunities to catch sight of Lanai's pod of over 100 Spinner dolphins
- Comfortable catamaran includes covered seating area
- Music and narration onboard provide entertainment and context for sights
- Kid-friendly activity makes for an ideal family outing, with special pricing for children
- Breakfast, snacks, drinks, and lunch included
Departure & Return
HARBOR ADDRESS: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina HI 96763. WHERE @ HARBOR: Main Loading Dock CHECK-IN: 6:00 AM DEPARTURE: 6:30 AM PARKING: Paid Parking @ 641 Luakini St, Lahaina, HI 96761 & Free Parking @ 750 Luakini St, Lahaina HI 96761.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 111 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff