1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the camera phone behind and invest in high-quality, professional images of your family’s Hawaii vacation. A $49 per person deposit secures your appointment with a personal photographer who has more than 15 years of experience. Meet at a state park with fantastic views and multiple backdrops for a one-hour morning or late afternoon photo shoot. After the session, photos are uploaded to a private website for viewing and purchasing.
- One-hour professional photo shoot
- Great choice for families, groups, and couples
- Choose from between 250 to 350 photographs
- Images are professionally retouched and printable
Saved to wishlist!
$99 Photos Credit per person for future purchases (example 2 people = $198 Credit)
Somewhere between 250 to 350 beautiful portraits to choose from
60 - Days viewing website
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Po‘Olenalena Beach, Wailea-Makena, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maui Professional Photography
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family and Couple Beach Photography?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family and Couple Beach Photography?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Family and Couple Beach Photography?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family and Couple Beach Photography?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsMauiArt Classes - HawaiiArt Classes - OahuArt Classes - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
KahuluiMaui Ocean CenterSurfing Goat DairyKaʻanapali BeachMakawaoMaui Tropical PlantationWaileaKaumahina State Wayside ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkOheo GulchUlupalakua Ranch Hanakao'o Beach ParkHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)ʻIao Valley State MonumentPipiwai TrailLa Perouse BayWailea BeachAli'i Kula Lavender FarmRoyal Lahaina LuauOcean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery