4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend 4-hours with a small-group (8 max) and a guide s you experience an ocean adventure on Maui’s south coast. Enjoy the use of provided kayak and snorkel gear as you paddle through clear, calm waters, stopping along the way to swim and snorkel. Keep your eyes peeled for local marine life like green sea turtles, manta rays, octopuses, dolphins, and sometimes even Humpback whales (normally spotted between December and April.)
- Explore south Maui on a 4-hour kayak and snorkeling trip
- Paddle on the calm waters of Turtle Town and look out for green sea turtles and dolphins
- Snorkel at Five Graves were you can swim near tropical fish and see an underwater cave
- Snorkel around coral reefs along the Pu’uolai coastline and see unique geological formations
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water and snacks
Professional guides with lifeguard, CPR and first aid training
Use of kayak and snorkel equipment
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Makena Landing Park , 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled because of poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY maui kayaks
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Makena-Wailea Explorer Trip in Maui
7 days 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
13 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiKayaking - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - OahuWater Tours - OahuEco Tours - OahuKayaking - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiEco Tours - Big Island of HawaiiKayaking - Big Island of HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
WailukuKapalua Lanai IslandWailea BeachMaui Tropical PlantationMaui Ocean CenterHonolua BayAli'i Kula Lavender FarmRoyal Lahaina LuauKaumahina State Wayside ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkSurfing Goat DairyLittle BeachPipiwai TrailLa Perouse BayOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryUlupalakua Ranch Lahaina Jodo MissionWaihee Ridge TrailHanakao'o Beach Park