- Discounted admission to the state-of-the-art Maui Ocean Center
- Explore more than 60 interactive exhibits at your own pace
- Trained ocean specialists are available to answer questions and share their insights
- See and learn about tropical reef fish, octopuses, moray eels, sharks, stingrays, sea jellies and much more!
Departure & Return
Ma'alaea Village, Maui The Maui Ocean Center is centrally located in oceanfront Ma'alaea Village within 20-30 minutes of all major resort areas.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
To deepen your experience, trained ocean naturalists will share presentations at the Turtle Lagoon, Open Ocean, Discovery Pool, Living Reef and Nursery Bay exhibits. These expert guides are also available on sight to answer any questions you have about the fish, plant life or coral that you see.
This facility is engaging for travelers of all ages, and provides a richer understanding of one of the most unique aquatic environments on the earth, the Hawaiian waters. See tropical reef fish, octopuses, sharks, sting rays, eels, sea jellies and more immersed in their natural habitat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Following government recommendations, the Maui Ocean Center will require all guests 12 years of age and older to provide proof of vaccination upon entry
- OPERATED BY Maui Ocean Center
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Maui Ocean Center Admission Ticket.