- Enjoy a quintessential Hawaiian experience during your Maui vacation with a surfing lesson
- Spend a short time on land and the rest of the lesson in the water
- Gain skills with personalized instruction
- Equipment is provided including surf shoes and shirts
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Maui Waveriders located across from Kalama Park, on Kihei Road. It is on the corner of Auhana and Kihei Road, next to the HiTech Surf Shop. Address: 2021 South Kihei Road, Kihei, Hawaii, 96753. Directions: If you are on South Kihei Road coming from South Kihei/Wailea, turn right on Auhana Road. If you are on South Kihei Road coming from North Kihei, turn left onto Auhana Road. Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for "Semi-Private Lessons"
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for check-in
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maui Waveriders
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.