- Experience a sunset dinner cruise and seasonal whale watching
- Indoor and outdoor seating options offer comfort regardless of the weather
- Parking validation is included so you don’t have added costs
- Sunset offers ideal lighting for photography
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Sea Maui kiosk located between Leilani's & Hula Grill along the beach walk at Whaler's Village. We validate 4 free hours of parking for the Whaler's Village parking structure. Please bring your ticket with you and present it at CHECK IN, before we depart. Mahalo!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommend for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel does board from the sand on the beach
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Premium Sunset Cocktail Cruise from Ka’anapali Beach.