2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your vacation time in Maui by learning an important local pastime: surfing. Conquer the waves with a guide by your side, who will teach you surfing theory, safety, and how to stand up and ride the waves. This semi-private lesson is just you and your party (a family or a couple) without any other students, which means lots of attention from your coach.
- Parking available on site
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Semi-private lesson for just you and your party plus the coach
- Board rental included in lesson price
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All necessary equipment
Departure & Return
Departure Point1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- OPERATED BY Surf Club Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 30197P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesMauiUnique Experiences - HawaiiSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiUnique Experiences - OahuSports Lessons - OahuSurfing Lessons - OahuUnique Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiSports Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiSurfing Lessons - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Honolua BayKaumahina State Wayside ParkKahuluiKapalua HanaRoyal Lahaina LuauHaleakala National ParkKalaupapa National Historical Park Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkKaʻanapali BeachMaui Ocean CenterHanakao'o Beach ParkWailukuMakawaoSurfing Goat DairyWailea BeachPaiaBailey House MuseumKahului HarborWaiʻanapanapa State Park