3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Participate in a traditional Hawaiian luau during your time in Maui and learn about the Polynesian ancestry of the islands. Watch dancers portray the stories of fishing, gathering, and voyaging in “Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide” along with pre-show entertainment, a delicious Hawaiian 3-course dinner, and a fire knife performance.
- Watch the “Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide” luau
- Learn about Polynesian ancestry and culture
- Enjoy a delicious Hawaiian 3-course dinner served tableside
- Watch cultural performances including a fire knife show
Saved to wishlist!
Gourmet Hawaiian Meal served Family-style at your private table.
Receive fresh flower or kukui nut lei or carved wooden necklace (based on availability)
Pre-show music and entertainment!
Featuring the dances of Polynesia, concluding with a spectacular fire knife performance!
Valet parking available for $40. Self-parking is free, validation required if exiting after 8:30pm.
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenir photos (available to purchase online from Blinnk Photography)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTe Au Moana Luau, 3700 Wailea Alanui Dr Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753-8347
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your hotel details and a cell phone number capable of receiving text messages in the special requirements field at check-out. You will receive a text message with your table assignment and check-in time, or in the event of cancellation due to bad weather.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years Valid I.D. will be required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- To arrange any special meal requests, contact operator via the number provided on the Voucher
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tihati Productions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Te Au Moana Luau at The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Te Au Moana Luau at The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Te Au Moana Luau at The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I recommend preferred seating sends you past long lines waiting to get seated." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsMauiDining Experiences - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - OahuDinner and Show - OahuDining Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiDinner and Show - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
HanaAli'i Kula Lavender FarmWaileaHonolua BayBanyan Tree ParkPipiwai TrailLa Perouse BayKaʻanapaliMaui Tropical PlantationKalaupapa National Historical Park Ulupalakua Ranch Wailea BeachWaiʻanapanapa State ParkKaʻanapali BeachWailukuHaleakala National ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkKahului HarborHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Little Beach