3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Participate in a traditional Hawaiian luau during your time in Maui and learn about the Polynesian ancestry of the islands. Watch dancers portray the stories of fishing, gathering, and voyaging in “Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide” along with pre-show activities, a delicious Hawaiian buffet dinner, and a fire knife performance.
- Watch the “Te Au Moana: The Ocean Tide” luau
- Learn about Polynesian ancestry and culture
- Tuck into a delicious Hawaiian buffet dinner
- Watch cultural performances like a fire knife show
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional hawaiian buffet dinner
Receive fresh flower lei or carved wooden fish hook necklace (based on availability)
Witness Imu (Hawaiian underground oven cooking) Ceremony
Featuring the dances of Polynesia, concluding with a spectacular fire knife performance!
Valet parking available for $40. Self-parking is free, validation required if exiting after 8:30pm.
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTe Au Moana Luau, 3700 Wailea Alanui Dr Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753-8347
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If preferred seating option is desired and you require an infant/toddler seat, an additional surcharge will apply. Please contact the activity provider directly to secure a seat for your infant/toddler. Preferred seats are limited and based on availability.
- Please provide your hotel details and an in-destination contact number in the special requirements field at check-out in the event of cancellation due to bad weather.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years Valid I.D. will be required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tihati Productions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I recommend preferred seating sends you past long lines waiting to get seated." See review
Product code: 2784P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsMauiDining Experiences - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - OahuDinner and Show - OahuDining Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiDinner and Show - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Kahului HarborOheo GulchMakawaoWaileaMaui Ocean CenterBanyan Tree ParkPaiaHaleakala National ParkUlupalakua Ranch Little BeachKaumahina State Wayside ParkWailukuSurfing Goat DairyPipiwai TrailAli'i Kula Lavender FarmHanaOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryHanakao'o Beach ParkHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Wailea Beach