- Half-day snorkeling excursion from West Maui
- See marine life such as Hawaiian green sea turtles, spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, and tropical fish
- Use of snorkeling equipment included
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by a chef on board
- Two snorkel stops chosen by the experienced captain depending on the day's conditions
- Nonalcoholic drinks included, alcoholic drinks available for purchase
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Sea Maui kiosk located between Leilani's & Hula Grill along the beach walk at Whaler's Village. We validate 4 free hours of parking for the Whaler's Village parking structure. Please bring your ticket with you and present it at CHECK IN, before we depart. Mahalo!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board the boat and set off into the aqua water in search of the best snorkel sites for the day. Your experienced captain decides your stops based on the day's conditions. As the onboard chef prepares your breakfast, watch the tropical scenery glide by and keep an eye our for spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, and even humpback whales (winter).
You may stop at Mala Wharf, Oluwalu, Cliff House, or Honolua Bay for the best snorkeling. Slip on the provided snorkel gear and jump in, relaxing in the serene marine environment as you float in the warm water. Look for Hawaiian green sea turtles (honu), schools of tropical fish and vibrant coral reefs.
After two snorkeling stops, climb back on board the boat and head for Ka'anapali Beach. Watch the images of your adventure, captured by the staff photographer, on an HD television. All images and videos are available for purchase.
Eat lunch as you cruise back to the beach. Nonalcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
Your tour ends at Ka'anapali Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel loads from the beach.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by West Maui Half Day Snorkel from Ka’anapali Beach.