2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Don’t miss one of the most popular whale-watching tours in Maui! This 2-hour catamaran cruise takes you from the historic Lahaina Harbor out to waters home to humpback whales. Using underwater hydrophones, listen to them sing, and watch males compete for mates or mother whales calving — you never know you might see on this adventure that guarantees whale sightings. Enjoy the views from the open upper deck or the shaded cabins below, and hear informative commentary from naturalist-guides on board. This family-friendly outing includes a Naturalist Program for kids.
- 2-hour whale-watching double-decker catamaran cruise from Lahaina
- Observe humpback whales interact with one another
- Learn about the physiology and behavior of whales from naturalist-guides
- Children will enjoy participating in the Junior Naturalist Program
- Choose from a variety of departure times to suit your schedule
- Whale sightings are guaranteed or you can take the tour again for free!
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point612 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and under are always free
- For each paying adult, 1 child ages 5-12 goes free. They must be on the order/voucher as they account for a seat. Additional child admissions will be charged upon arrival
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check in 45 minute prior to your departure
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated if the passenger can walk onto or be assisted onto the vessel
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15807P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiDay Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiWhale Watching - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - OahuDay Cruises - OahuWater Tours - OahuWhale Watching - OahuNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiDay Cruises - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiWhale Watching - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ulupalakua Ranch WailukuWaiʻanapanapa State ParkLahainaLittle BeachHonolua BayBanyan Tree ParkPaiaKaʻanapali BeachKalaupapa National Historical Park Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryKahului HarborKaʻanapaliMaui Ocean CenterRoyal Lahaina LuauHaleakala National ParkLanai IslandHanakao'o Beach ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park